Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nursery's Coming Along

I know I just posted, but I wanted to get these up. I'm not finished by a long shot, but it's looking more and more like a nursery all the time. I finally got the crib stained last week. I didn't think it would ever dry so I could varnish it, but finally it did. Last night, I got the bedding and stuff on. I still need to put up window treatments and some more decorations, but it's getting there. I made the lampshade and the light switch covers from a crib sheet and painted the wall decorations to match the rest of the room.
Well, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and if you have any ideas, let me know. The room still looks a little naked. Thanks!








1 comment:

Catherine Ballard said...

Everything Looks So Cute! It's getting really Close!