Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Closer All The Time

Nick and I went for my 24 week check-up yesterday. Actually, I'm 24 weeks, 5 days. Still measuring about 2 weeks ahead at 27 weeks. The doctor said everything looks good, my blood pressure and the baby's heart rate. I've gained 3 pounds this month. Not too sure how I feel about that. I'm scared I'm going to balloon up now that I'm getting close to the home stretch. I have one more visit then I start going every two weeks.
We've been working on the nursery. We are going to pick up the furniture this weekend, so I'm really excited about that. I'll need to stain the crib next week, so I hope to have some nursery pictures next weekend.
Well, I've got two boys that are in their room being a little too quiet...

1 comment:

Catherine Ballard said...

I say ENJOY the weight gain! It all comes off in the end and when else can you have that extra bowl of ice cream and justify it! The Baby needs extra Calcium!!! HeeHee!