Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lookin' For A Few Good Bakers!



Hello out there! As I've mentioned in my blog before, I am a member of Operation Baking G.A.L.S. (Give a little support...Bake!). And, I am a host this month. My soldier's name is Cpt. Jackie Buzzard. He is a great husband and father to a teenage son. When he's not serving his country in the reserves, he works in federal law enforcement with my husband. His wife is a good friend of mine, as well. This is Jackie's second tour overseas and is due to come home in November. So, I am asking all of you to make the couple of months long tour more bearable for him, because as we all know, last leg of any trip is always the hardest. I know that he and his men would love some homemade goodies, from some caring folks. These guys are tired and anxious to come home, so lets give them a taste of it now! So, if you want to join my team, you can email me at jlauer17222@comcast.net or just leave me a comment saying "Sign me up!" and I will send you his mailing info later in the month in time for shipping. Shipping by the way is the week of Sept. 29th. So, thank you all in advance for your help!

The Bakers of Team Lauer:

Erin Morey

Susan Swearengin

Michelle Dargen of http://myyeartogetskinny.blogspot.com/

Anna Scheminger of Maybe Just a Little Bite

Donna Stafford

Nikki St.Germain

Carrie Montanez

Katie of goodthingscatered.blogspot.com

Kris Smylie of http://thesmylielife.blogspot.com/

Jan Connell

Patty Stanley

Kelsey Morris of http://kelseykakes.blogspot.com/

Sasha Arnett

Elizabeth de Saint-Aignan

Cheryl Spoehr

Dolores Ferrero

Randy and Val Monday

Fran Smith


1 comment:

Catherine Ballard said...

Jennifer,
I'm in with you this month...Unless you are full, I'm a little behind!
Thanks!