Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Clay's First Day

Well, I did it. I just put my little boy on the bus for his first day of school. This has been the hardest morning of my life. You know, I always think of him as being big, but as he stood down at the end of the road with all the other kids waiting to catch the bus, I couldn't help see that he's still just a little boy. Whether he likes it or not he's still my baby. Even with his SpongeBob backpack and new shoes, he still shouldn't be big enough to catch a bus by himself. I was proud of myself, though. I didn't follow his bus to school and I didn't let him see me cry. He was so excited to be going that I just put on my friggin' happy face and sucked it up for a while.
So, enjoy the pictures and be thankful that they are digital and not covered with tears and snot.




No comments: