Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting Big

Yes. I know, I'm way behind on my blogging. Ben and the boys have been keeping us hopping. We're all doing well. As you can see the baby is getting BIG and the boys are crazy about him. He's eating a little too well...7 ounces ever 4 or 5 hours. So, I've been putting cereal in his bottle. He is also sleeping well at night. The past few it's been 7 or 8 hours at a stretch. I don't know about you but I think the cereal is doing well! He's still not too crazy about bath time, but we're getting there! Take care and I hope you all enjoy the pics of my boys...All 3 of them!















3 comments:

Catherine Ballard said...

He is getting so big!! I wanted to stop and se you all while we were in but we were germy!!
Everyone Looks good though!!!
Take Care!
Catherine

Nikki said...

Love the wash cloth placement!! :) They are beautiful children and I can't wait to spend some time with them at the end of February. Hope all is well.
Love,
Nikki

doughmesstic said...

Good Lord that boy is getting BIG! Too cute!
Don't be frightened, but in the top pic, he looks like Dad to me. Some of Dad's baby pics look a lot like that....