Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doctor's Visit

Well, I had my 20 week check-up on Monday. The doctor said that the baby looked fine on the ultrasound. He's a little big measuring at 21 weeks and weighing in at 11oz. Apparantly, though, I'm even bigger measuring at 23 weeks. So, I don't know if I'm 20, 21, 23 weeks or if I should just say I'm 22 weeks and use the only number they didn't give me. Who knows? I have gained back 2 of the pounds I lost at the beginning, so she said that while I need to gain more she is glad to finally see an increase. And here I thought I was taking on blimp proportions. I know I can't wear my jeans without leaving them unbuttoned and tying them together with a string.
Well, better go. The longer I sit the more he moves and it kind of makes me a little sea-sick. I hope this update makes my sister happy as I'm trying to do better with my blogging!

No comments: