Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting Started

Hello all! Susan told me that this is the only way she can keep up with what's going on with us, so here goes.
We're all doing well. Anxious to go on vacation at the end of the month, tho. The boys have one more month left of preschool, then they are out for the summer. I registered Clay for kindergarten a few weeks ago, and it was hard! I've been waiting for it for 5 years, but now that it's coming up, I'm becoming a basketcase. Nate will be going to preschool 5 days a week as well. So, with my nest becoming quieter, I have signed up to do substitute teaching at the preschool. Nick is training for a marathon in October, so that along with work and the kids is keeping him pretty busy. I'm just doing the same as always...tv, laundry, tv, cooking,tv...The usual.
Hope all is well with everyone! Take care.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Hi everyone!

Thanks for sharing the vid. The boys are just growing up way too fast.

The Sharps said...

hello, hello, glad to keep up with you guys